Neem will be writing most of this blog given my distinct lack of ability to write as eloquently as her!
Instead I’ll focus on a little project here. What I do know, or at least what I pretend to know is running. It’s been my passion, my friend and foe for 6 years now. It aided me through a battle with weight loss, enabled me to see visit cities, run through main thoroughfares and see everything from a different perspective.
Here are a few of my running achievements:
- Marathons Run: 5 (San Fran, Dallas, Chicago, DC, New York)
- Best Marathon Time: 3:28:41 (Dallas White Rock 2010)
- Worst Time: DNF! (Marine Corps DC 2012)
- Half Marathons Run: 15 (that I remember)
- Best Half Marathon Time: 1:33:14 (Newport, NJ)
- Strava Logged Runs: 457
- Strava Logged Miles: 2,717.6 (as of Apr 20th 2015)
I often go to new cities either with work or vacation and always ask the same question when I get there.. “Do you know a good route to run?!”
I’ll try my best to give a view of everywhere I visit with this in mind, sharing all my runs on Strava through links such as the one below.
I want to get back into running on a regular basis, NY winter, work hours & lacking a good goal have taken a beating on me. I’m sure this trip will rejuvenate me.